Meet'N'Fuck Denise Milani Meet'N'Fuck Denise Milani

If she saw this...

K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

I get it!

This is a Portal tribute, right? Excellent job by the way.

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

A major jump for the series...I love it!

I noticed that you cross-referenced other video games to express what your inspiration was. Fallout, L4D, Dead Island (although I'm not quite sure about Dead Island), etc.

And not keeping the player constrained behind a barricade of junk was also a good take.

There, i will admit, were scares which grasped my horror, mostly when zombies popped through the ceiling.

The major highlight was the vast RPG elements that wrapped the game up for a nice and neat (in a distorted way) package. Good job Con Artist. Good job indeed.

The Sagittarian 3 The Sagittarian 3

pretty cool.

oh by the way boobs. if you don't start from where anna lives you're missing the action. Btw, nice zombie survival test game. I love games like this. Especially this:
(.)(.)

:D

Meet'N'Fuck: The Plumber Meet'N'Fuck: The Plumber

Awesome!

Oh. My. God. Dude, she could hire me to "clean her pipes" anytime!

Quickdraw (PDS) Quickdraw (PDS)

Dude i killed Pico on the first try!

These terribly animated and hilariously designed games are always ok in my book! 10 for life man!

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

dude i failed >^< (read face upside down)

lol mutha bleepers! suck my cock! 128 deaths and 13:34:97.5 minutes!

Detective Grimoire Detective Grimoire

Kinda humorous, very spooky!

The music itself was ominous and horribly reminds you your not here for amusement. The Clue, Profile, and Notes system kept me from wanting to put this on hold or wanting to find a walkthrough. On my old computer i reached the end without a walkthrough, yet never finished, so it's going much faster now that i got the game down. The different personalities of people throughout the game, including the spontaneous appearance of the young girl were also amusing, and investigating this case is still as fun as i remember. Amazing.

Kick Out Bieber Kick Out Bieber

His last words were...

"That didn't feel good!"
Seriously though, games about torturing celebrities, even ones the public has deemed socially unnacceptable, like Rebecca Black and Justin Bieber, is cruel in all meaning of the word. What if you were some big rock-star or pop-star singing up on a stage, and someone tried to boo you off? Would you feel okay if someone did that? I don't like Bieber, but I've had it with people taking it this far. Justin Bieber doesn't deserve this, no human being does. How about next time you make a game that's not directed towards a specific person or group of people. This wasn't funny and it wasn't enjoyable.

Wedi responds: